When unfavorable situations, actions and emotional conflicts happen again and again in your life, when it's the same scene, different characters —there’s a good chance you are in the presence of a negative “pattern”
They’re SO CUTE! Who knew they’d be so stressful! Parenting is one of the most rewarding jobs you will ever have and one of the most challenging. To parent effectively, it can be beneficial to get help with your stress so that you become more patient, resilient, and stay more positive during the little bumps in the road of life.
If you are the parent of a special needs child, on-going stress management is a MUST if you are to avoid burn-out and extreme emotional strain that occur from the higher demands you must face on a daily basis. Hypnosis is a fantastic solution for managing stress, improving sleep, and becoming a more positive parent and role model for your children.
Hypnosis can help you:
- Learn to respond to your child, rather than react to their behavior.
- Develop skills to overcome anxiety.
- Become more patient with your children.
- Stop hair trigger responses like anger and hitting.
- Become more present with them so you can enjoy quality time.
- Demonstrate to your children how to effectively manage stress because you are!