- “I hope I don’t forget what I am going to say!”
- “I wish I had more time to prepare.”
- “Did I go to the bathroom?”
- “Please, don’t let me faint!”
- “What the heck am I doing?”
- “Is the microphone working?”
- "Will they like me?"
Logically, you know that you want to be confident when you speak. Nonetheless, you may still involuntarily experience fight or flight symptoms that can sabotage your ability to speak effectively and with confidence.
If you are looking to enhance your career in sales or management, being a confident speaker may be necessary for you to achieve the success you desire. Hypnosis is a very effective tool that can help you overcome fears around public speaking. It can clear the fears and blocks that are subconsciously sabotaging you.
Specifically, hypnosis can help you to:
- Stop Fight or Flight Symptoms
- Eliminate Anxious Thoughts
- Clear the Fear and remain calm
- Mental Rehearsal Imagery
- Build Self-Confidence