FEARS & PHOBIAS
You know how you want to think and feel. Hypnosis can help you bridge the gap between how you want to feel, positive and calm and resilient and where you are now in your day to day struggle with anxiety. Learn how to take control of your thoughts and release fears and phobias. You can learn how to have a relaxation response to fear and anxiety instead of the old fight or flight response. Think of hypnosis as a tool for learning how to stop the anxious thoughts and conditioning the mind to more positive ways of thinking.
Here are a list of common fears that can be overcome with hypnosis:
- Acrophobia: Fear of heights
- Agoraphobia: Fear of open spaces, crowded, public places or leaving a safe place.
- Aichmophobia: Fear of needles or pointed objects
- Aviatophobia: Fear of flying · Claustrophobia: Fear of confined spaces.
- Dental Phobia: Fear of going to dentist or having dental treatment
- Driving Phobia: Fear of driving
- Herpetophobia: Fear of reptiles or insects.
- Ichthyophobia: Fear of fish (Success story with Mix96 Brooke Ryan!)
- Fear of Public Speaking
- Fear of Test Taking
Brooke does a great job of sharing the real skepticism and then amazement at what hypnosis can do. She said, “I am proud to say that it has been a complete success!”
If you think you have an anxiety disorder, the first person you should see is your family doctor. A physician can determine whether the symptoms that alarm you are due to an anxiety disorder, another medical condition, or both.